Poem: A Date Night Of Beautiful Depression



I
f she knew how bad it is stifling those wearyingly lips!  

Won't she give in to me as long as I can go with her?

Could she unaware everything just like a superstar?


If I were She, I'd look the other side.

Now we're not even so as to rue all of our lives;


I'll be around when she last.

I'll be around when she has.

When she let go of the past. 

When this road is less aghast.

When she sleep not in snatch, 

I'll be around, 'Cause she has. 


This ain't supposed a date night of beautiful depression,

And no one could say what it was!


Heard the old car winds broke the angels wings,

The road be rough, and May've taken a little longer to arrive,


They told us the uptown boy took his laud Pop stereo On a stroll,

the rhythms so laud,

none who saw could hear the lyrics in his song.


If I were she, I'd look the other side. 

Now we're not even so as to rue all of our lives.


I'll be around when she last

I'll be around when she has, 

when she let go of the past,

When this road is less aghast,

When she sleep not in snatch,

I'll  be around cause she has.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Sin got Poure'

Poem: The Oracle Of Hope!

Poem: The Naked Souls!